1. Flipside2. Jenny3. Happy Birthday4. Addicted To Me5. I’m Getting Over You6. When I’m Gone7. Headlight Disco8. The Reason Why9. All I Need Is You10. Long Way To Go11. Mary Jane12. EmptyBonus Tracks:13. Summertime14. So It Goes15. American Royalty16. Long Way To Go (Acoustic)17. Mary Jane (Acoustic)18. The Reason Why (Acoustic)Bonus DVD:1. Jenny (Karaoke Music Video)2. “The Band Behind The Band” Pt.13. Happy Birthday (Karaoke Music Video)4. “The Band Behind The Band” Pt.25. Empty (Karaoke Music Video)6. “The Band Behind The Band” Pt.37. Mary Jane (Promo Version from Taiwan)8. “The Band Behind The Band” Pt.49. Jenny (Acoustic – Live from Q Division Studios)10. “The Band Behind The Band” Pt.511. Long Way To Go (Acoustic – Live from Q Division Studios)12. Mary Jane (Acoustic – Live from Q Division Studios)13. Headlight Disco (Live from Ministry Of Sound – Singapore)
1. Flipside2. Jenny3. Happy Birthday4. Addicted To Me5. I’m Getting Over You6. When I’m Gone7. Headlight Disco8. The Reason Why9. All I Need Is You10. Long Way To Go11. Mary Jane12. Empty