

Promos are nearing.. GP starts in what.. 4 days' time.
Soon, it will be over.
But for now, it's a Race against Time.
No more sleeping time..
No more TV..
No more "excessive" use of Computer.
and.... SAY YES TO MUGGING! ((=
*Put your heart and soul into everything you do, to excel in them!!
Anyways, I wonder why we still have to do Homework..
like for now.. 'Mount Workie' is staring at me. -____-
Things to complete by 2am (Monday morning):
1. GP Reflection #6
2. Study Market Failure Notes
3. Complete Essay on Market Failure
4. Read thru Genetics of Viruses Notes
5. Viruses tutorial
6. I&R Draft 1
7. Study Halogen Derivatives
8. R-X Tutorial
9. Read thru Hydroxyl Compounds
10. R-X Assignment
11. Chem reactions mindmap
OMG. Amidst all this hectic life of mine..
my family still wants to go for Lunch and Dinner.
-_______________________-
Definitely gonna waste like 3 to 5 hours on those outings..
I'll be satisfied if i can even complete 5/11 of that list. Seriously.
Why won't SOME people understand my situation?
Sometimes i really wonder...