

Orientation came to an end, almost a week ago.
Time really flies.
It's really really scary to see myself still staying up so late,
trying to prepare for tests coming up. Having alot of trouble with completing homework, that i still owe Mr Tan vectors Part 1 tutorial. People are already moving on, completing their tasks at hand and why am i still stuck in this "pit-stop. Oh Lord, help me.
Just when i thought that the whole "staying-in-school-till-late" business will end when Orientaton ends, i have been leaving school rather late these days, due to other reasons. Ry and I were telling each other yesterday of how we're going to run home from school the moment we're released today.. and true enough i was able to reach home before 5pm and i think that's decently early for a J2 student. You think so?
Well, spent Saturday afternoon till night with Aidan and jups. WanRu was with us for a while. Thanks aidan for cooking dinner for us. The pasta with cod fish was awesome. and you'll never fail to amaze me with your cooking skills. ((=
This whole week has been a very tough one for me. Most of the lessons were rather dry and so i was all so sleepy and had to try my best to keep awake. I swear i was sleeping for most of the time, and that's not very normal, considering the fact that i was, i repeat, WAS and HAVE BEEN rather awake even with 3-4hours of sleep every night. But nowadays, i just cannot open my eye after 11plus at night and i sleep all the way till 5plus 6plus in the morning, obviously trying to study and do work in between sleeping times.
Why? why? why? Today we had chemistry test, and I'm pretty sure that I flunked it. Seriously, i couldnt really think properly and my mind was kinda blank at that moment. Actually, it isnt very difficult, if you study well enough, you'll be able to pass it. I realised something today too, there's really no point if we keep mugging and memorising facts, when the real studying comes in when we try out questions and do tutorial questions. Sadly, there's no time for even completing my revision, how else will i find the time to practise..
I really feel very disappointed in myself. Yet a part of me wanted to go to Cambodia so badly.
Come on REKHA, i dunno why but my mind doesnt feel the sense of urgency that A levels are THIS YEAR and that it's high time to start studying. It's not that i dun want to study.. it's not that im lazy to complete tutorials.. but it's just that i get drained out in school that when i reach home, i can lie on the floor and just start sleeping. No joke about it. ((= I wonder how people function for 23 hours a day. I really envy these people.
Project Agape last year seemed so far away, and project agape 2009 is here to stay. I really want to donate blood this year!! Last year, i had the problem of low iron count in the body that i couldnt donate. PLEASEEE!!
I feel that the world is suddenly changing. People are slowly turning less friendly and enthu. It's like the stress has gotten into them or smth. and J1s are studying already. Okay, great start people. but then remember, this is just the beginning. One thing i don't really understand is that, the J1s are muggin and the J2s are still joking around. Shouldn't it be the other way around? :/
"Won't you Lord,
take a look at my hands,
everything we have,
use it for your plans..
Won't you Lord,
take a look at our hearts,
mould it, refine it,
as you set us apart!"
I miss PL.