{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, April 13, 2009
title:{Emotions. Gush.}


Elects Induction Camp
Been there, done that.

I remember how last year, about this time, the 9th student council was involved in the elects camp organised and put together by the 8th Council. Not to mention, I wasn't looking forward to it, because back then, there was so much politics in council. SCAP people one side, non-SCAP and others another side. Nobody could really trust each other, at least, that was how i felt. I felt insecure, and always worried that people will judge me based on my actions at the camp. True enough, got some feedback about my doings after that, but i thank God for that.

This year, ZiJian and his committee organised the Elects Induction Camp for the 10th Student Council and I felt that it was better than the one that we undergone. Firstly because it was more fruitful and the participants gained more insights and knowledge to council life and events planning and so on..

Night walk was one of the highlights. and indeed, weeling and I were very excited about our station at the tiny corridor outside the CO room. (The place where all the paintings happen)
We started preparing our exotic food rather early. and it felt disgusting, just holding the sandwiches and biscuits with wasabi and soya sauce in our hands. I swear, and prayed that no one will puke and have diarrhoea or just die after snacking on the abundant supply of salt, and free-flow of wasabi.

Nightwalk turned out to be a morning-walk in the end. nonetheless, it was fun, being sadistic, and just forcing the elects to gobble down the EXOTIC food. Some really gave up, and so they were given pumping to do, as punishment. Others were just determined to complete the task and the other members in their group helped them out. ((= It felt good to see the elects working together to complete the task, seeing that they were not familiar with each other at that point in time. Not TOO familiar, is the keyword.

All in all, weeling and I would like to apologise for the horrible concoctions that we made. Nobody actually got stomach problems (thankfully) and i guess they all had fun. ((= 3 cheers!


Internal elections
Happy for the next 8 of them, who will take over our duties as the 10th EXCO.
Honestly, im not disappointed that D didnt become the Hon.Gen.Sec, i mean c'mon, even though i said "NOOO!!!" and stuff like that when he was announced as the VP, i'm still happy for him that he's gotten a higher position. A position that will help him in the future, in terms of scholarship and to showcase his leadership potential. Really. Why does everyone ask me if i'm disappointed that he's not Hon.Gen.Sec? Maybe coz it was obvious to all that HE was the right one for the position. But still, i think B.J will do a good job as the new secretary. I have faith in her. And NO, im not disappointed that she got the post of hon.gen.sec.

Congrats all who got the various positions. I hope that Adam and gang will bring the 10th Council to greater heights. Well, let's put it this way. In every council, there are bound to be politics and people not liking each other for some reasons. But, it's how you get past all of those, and emerge as wonderful bonded leaders that makes the council successful. It's true! We all have our differences, strengths, weaknesses, and different working styles. You might not like what I'm doing, and I may find your practices ridiculous, but still, find a compromise. I'm sure there will be a way for everything, and as the saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way"

Honestly, i was disappointed that many of those who HAVE the potential didnt run for EXCO. It's not that the EXCO peeps CMI or they're not good, but at least, those who had the potential COULD have ran for a position. It's not about getting into the EXCO, but it's about trying to get into it. It shows alot about you when you do smth. But then, you might argue, you have your own commitments and you're worried about studies.

If I can pull thru, midyrs, promos, and move on to J2, so can you.
I swear, it's all about time management, and how you perceive of things. If you tell yourself that you cannot do it, and that council is very taxing and it drains out all your energy, then so be it. That's how your 1.5-2 years in PJC will be like.
BUT! If you're those who find the positive side of things, and give your best eventhough council ends really late on some days and you have that TEENY weeny period of time left to do your homework and all, you're a TRUE Councillor, and I'll give you a pat on your back.
This is the difference. Hope to see all 40 of you in next year's investiture.
No dropping out..

Talking about investiture, things are going along rather fine for the 10th. only 20plus days to 6th May. and i'm sure that invest will be a success, seeing how the various committees work together, putting their differences aside. I know there may be conflicts, have heard of them, but things are much better now eh? At least, I hope...

--

Anyways, I find something really saddening. It's like, if the committee doesnt really like their head/ a normal member of the comm, they should at least tell him. I know it may sound weird, but i feel that constructive feedback will definitely help an individual, to realise his mistakes and so that he can improve on current situations. I would rather he knows now, then to let it carry on and on and end up, he isnt made known to his weaknesses and life goes on.
I'm not saying this because he's close to me, or because i may have feelings for him, but I think it's only right this way. I mean, c'mon, which person goes up to their enemy to tell them that they hate them. But this is different... a totally different case..

Sudden gush of emotions last week.
Anxiety. Disappointment. Sadness. Anger. Love. Happiness. Joy.
I guess i had a rough week huh..
How was your week?


What if I told you I like you..

6:21 AM;

N {ABOUT THE GIRL.}

R.E.K.H.A
260591
NINETEEN
PJC PLMGSS NVPS
usedtobe HonGenSec.
OG 20 ; 08S03 [JAE]
OG 13 ; 08S05 [PAE]
9th SC PJCO


N {HER WANTS.}

.:Meet SS501 and KimHyunJoong
.:Photo WITH JOEY ZEHR!
.:50 celebrities by 30.
.:Tour the World in 3 years




N {HER FRIENDS.}

.:aaron' now in NS
.:ailin' super aunty sound-alike
.:aiishah' one monkey girl!
.:andres' synapse 07.VS-ian
.:Ale' AC-SYC girl!
.:alicia' JOKES TIME!
.:alison' OBS-er
.:amelia' #1 no emotions
.:Annabel' BIG EYES!
.:ann ann' buddy!
.:archanna!'wacky gurl
.:ashreenpierre' SIMPLE PLAN #1 FAN
.:athalie' friendiez

.:BAO YUN x)pufferfish
.:barKHA' KHA KHA
.:BeiLin' HEARTS Choir
.:boon chee' nvps

.:carian' choir gal
.:celine' SENTOSA island
.:charis.low' eng pro
.:charm S' 159 buddy
.:chrys' the SANE lover
.:chun siang' nvps--tjc
.:clarice L' buddy!
.:claudyne' oo scary
.:chris.chong' chubby-cheeks

.:danya' props QUEEN!
.:darshini' admin head
.:devi' the baby. jkjk
.:dionne' BRUDDER~BFF

.:eileen' *laughs*
.:eleanor' guitar pro
.:eMin' polar-lover
.:Eric.' AREC!
.:Eugin' Little Piggy

.:felicia L' nvps

.:Gayathri' aDayYounger
.:grace Y' PL-Junior

.:hannah' monkey-pal
.:HuiNi' WINNIE!
.:hui tian' *cookie

.:Iris' She's a pupil
.:Isaac' Strange Stranger

.:jaclyn' BALAMese
.:jane' erm...
.:janice Y' netball
.:jacintha' KUKU! :)
.:jeya' wise owl
.: jillion' ja-million
.:JIN LE' non-stop laughter
.:jodie' TAGS!!!
.:judith' st.johns
.:JunPei' POK POK!
.:justina' nice hair.

.:kathleen' kitkat
.: Kexuan' LOVESS.
.:kimberley' CRAP!
.:kristle' sotong

.:lauren' BFF
.:lester' THAILAND GUY
.:Leonard' WW Look-alike
.:li ling' monitress
.:Lynette' RED-Lover

.:Nicholas' TREASURER!
.:nicole Mao' s.prefect

.:pei jie' nvps
.:priscilla' small,loud
.:prashanti' html pals
.:priyanka' haha

.:rachel.lee' GB GB GB
.:rachel.lim' clowny
.:Racheyelle! <3
.:rachel.wan' #1 fan!!
.:rachael Q' smart!
.:radhika' rgs-ian
.:renee' enthu!
.:renuka' twins
.:robyn' mixed
.:RuiQi' 08S03 ACM!!

.:sabareesh' "bro"
.:santi' angel voice
.:saranya' SRS
.:Sarahseetow' FOURTHO!
.:sara.sim' in cedar
.:Sarah.teh' Lovely curls
.:sara.teo' stick!
.:sarah W' ex v.head
.:seetoh qinyi'!funny gerl
.:Serene' ESPRIT!!
.:sharon'6D pal
.:sherrie' v.head
.:sindhu' cousyy
.:SIVVY!' Drama Mama
.:sophia L' nvps
.:sophil A' chio bu #1
.:steffi' band-ist
.:Steven' Fandi Ahmad!
.:sunitha' pretty
.:suzanne' swimmer
.:syahrul' nvps

.:TAGS BLOGGIE!!!
.:terrence L' toughguy
.:tricia' artist
.:T-Hsuan' she has a twin!

.:vanessa L' internal head
.:vivian C' nvps
.:vivien G' o crap!

.:Wai Synn' ((=
.:WanRu' she makes me happy
.:wan yi' tweety..
.:wan zhen' MRL pro
.:wei an' basketballer
.:wei sheng' linkin park FAN
.:wei sheng2' barker guy
.:wei wei' chinese drama!
.:Wei Xin' 08S03! ((=
.:wilfred' joker!

.:Xue Li' SMILE!

.:Y-Hsuan' CELLO!CELLO!

.:zhen yi' YEAH!(:(:
.:ZhiXuan' NAUX NAUX. ((=
.:ZhongRi' HAHAHAHAHA.
.:ZiJian' HOTTIE, Honey
.:zong xia' chio

N {TALK TO HER.}



N {HER PAST.}

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010




--------------------------------



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com