{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
title:{Before the Storm}

Awww. They look so cute together. Too bad Kris has a WIFE. zzz. -___-
Damn!

Anyhow, i went to the library to study today.. with the mindset that it will ALWAYS be productive, at least more productive than at home. Well, today, as i sat there on that seat, i was rather distracted, by some stuff. Plus, electrochemistry was taking FOREVER! I know charlie went thru part 1 of it already, but i had to make sure i knew EVERYTHING about it. So there i was, studying, drawing out the standard electrode potential diagrams, and cell diagrams, and whatever that's required. and i kept forgetting about the SALT BRIDGE. hahaha.

And so, night soon came. I finished reading thru and memorising most of the stuff in there. 23pages in the notes. Rather long huh. But it's okay, if you can understand the whole process and just visualise what's happening in there, you'd be fine. Promise! Must remember to choose the correct half-equations from the data booklet, and OH! must flip the sign if it's an oxidation reaction. I always forget too. =(

So yep, returning home from the library, i watched ELLEN DEGENERES! GAHHH! That's one show I will NEVER miss.
Keyword: NEVER!
Either i watch it at 5pm, or i watch the repeat telecast at 9.30am the next day, or i just record it with the hubstation thingy Starhub provides me with. I definitely wanna meet Ellen Degeneres before i leave this Earth. She is so inspirational to all around her, even though she's a lesbian. Who cares. C'mon, we're in this super open society, where bisexuals are no more being stigmatised by the able-bodied couples/ singles who are enjoying their singlehood days. Even Adam Lambert admitted he's gay. So is Wentworth Miller and American Idol runner-up of season 2 Clay Aiken. So no big hoohaa about lesbians/ gays aright?

AND. I need to get that ROLLING STONE magazine! Have yet to find a store that houses that mag. PLEASE GOD SHOW ME THE WAY. ((= Amen.

Oh yes, and dear readers, i know it's getting boring to be reading posts about what i did in the day.. what i'm looking forward to.. bla bla.. it's like, so mundane.

SO, i'm going to be sharing with you guys this little song i came across just now.
It's titled "Before the Storm", a duet-song by Ex-BF,GF Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vt1uYeUuiY

Warning: This song makes people cry. If you really put yourself into their shoes, you'd definitely be tearing by the end of the song, and especially if you just broke up with your bf/gf, hmm, maybe you shouldn't be listening to this song man.

Anyhow, lyrics here. ((=

Before the Storm


Miley:

I know this isn't what I wanted,
I never thought it come this far,
Just thinking back to where we started,
And how we lost all that we are.

Nick:
We were young and times were easy.
But I could see it's not the same.
I'm standing here but you don't see me,
I'd give it all for that to change.
But I don't want to lose her,
Don't wanna let her go.

Miley:
Standin' out in the rain,
Need to know if it's over,
'Cuz I will leave you alone.

Nick:
I'm flooded with all this pain,
Knowing I'll never hold her

Both:
Like I did
Before the storm
(Yeah, before the storm)

Nick:
With every strike of lightning,

Miley:
Comes a memory that lasts.

Both:
And not a word is left unspoken,
As the thunder starts to crash.

Miley:
Maybe I Should give up.
Standin' out in the rain,
Need to know if it's over,
'Cuz I will leave you alone.

Nick:
I'm flooded with all this pain,
Knowing I'll never hold her

Both:
Like I did Before the storm

Miley:
Trying to keep
The lights from going out

Both:
And the clouds from ripping out my broken heart.
They always say,
That a heart is not a home
Without the one who gets you through the storm.

Both:
Standin' out in the rain,
Knowin' that it's really over.
Please don't leave me alone.
I'm flooded with all this pain,
Knowing I'll never hold ya,
Like I did,
Before the storm.
(The storm)

Like I did
Before the storm.

--

Thanks metrolyrics.com.

2:58 PM;

N {ABOUT THE GIRL.}

R.E.K.H.A
260591
NINETEEN
PJC PLMGSS NVPS
usedtobe HonGenSec.
OG 20 ; 08S03 [JAE]
OG 13 ; 08S05 [PAE]
9th SC PJCO


N {HER WANTS.}

.:Meet SS501 and KimHyunJoong
.:Photo WITH JOEY ZEHR!
.:50 celebrities by 30.
.:Tour the World in 3 years




N {HER FRIENDS.}

.:aaron' now in NS
.:ailin' super aunty sound-alike
.:aiishah' one monkey girl!
.:andres' synapse 07.VS-ian
.:Ale' AC-SYC girl!
.:alicia' JOKES TIME!
.:alison' OBS-er
.:amelia' #1 no emotions
.:Annabel' BIG EYES!
.:ann ann' buddy!
.:archanna!'wacky gurl
.:ashreenpierre' SIMPLE PLAN #1 FAN
.:athalie' friendiez

.:BAO YUN x)pufferfish
.:barKHA' KHA KHA
.:BeiLin' HEARTS Choir
.:boon chee' nvps

.:carian' choir gal
.:celine' SENTOSA island
.:charis.low' eng pro
.:charm S' 159 buddy
.:chrys' the SANE lover
.:chun siang' nvps--tjc
.:clarice L' buddy!
.:claudyne' oo scary
.:chris.chong' chubby-cheeks

.:danya' props QUEEN!
.:darshini' admin head
.:devi' the baby. jkjk
.:dionne' BRUDDER~BFF

.:eileen' *laughs*
.:eleanor' guitar pro
.:eMin' polar-lover
.:Eric.' AREC!
.:Eugin' Little Piggy

.:felicia L' nvps

.:Gayathri' aDayYounger
.:grace Y' PL-Junior

.:hannah' monkey-pal
.:HuiNi' WINNIE!
.:hui tian' *cookie

.:Iris' She's a pupil
.:Isaac' Strange Stranger

.:jaclyn' BALAMese
.:jane' erm...
.:janice Y' netball
.:jacintha' KUKU! :)
.:jeya' wise owl
.: jillion' ja-million
.:JIN LE' non-stop laughter
.:jodie' TAGS!!!
.:judith' st.johns
.:JunPei' POK POK!
.:justina' nice hair.

.:kathleen' kitkat
.: Kexuan' LOVESS.
.:kimberley' CRAP!
.:kristle' sotong

.:lauren' BFF
.:lester' THAILAND GUY
.:Leonard' WW Look-alike
.:li ling' monitress
.:Lynette' RED-Lover

.:Nicholas' TREASURER!
.:nicole Mao' s.prefect

.:pei jie' nvps
.:priscilla' small,loud
.:prashanti' html pals
.:priyanka' haha

.:rachel.lee' GB GB GB
.:rachel.lim' clowny
.:Racheyelle! <3
.:rachel.wan' #1 fan!!
.:rachael Q' smart!
.:radhika' rgs-ian
.:renee' enthu!
.:renuka' twins
.:robyn' mixed
.:RuiQi' 08S03 ACM!!

.:sabareesh' "bro"
.:santi' angel voice
.:saranya' SRS
.:Sarahseetow' FOURTHO!
.:sara.sim' in cedar
.:Sarah.teh' Lovely curls
.:sara.teo' stick!
.:sarah W' ex v.head
.:seetoh qinyi'!funny gerl
.:Serene' ESPRIT!!
.:sharon'6D pal
.:sherrie' v.head
.:sindhu' cousyy
.:SIVVY!' Drama Mama
.:sophia L' nvps
.:sophil A' chio bu #1
.:steffi' band-ist
.:Steven' Fandi Ahmad!
.:sunitha' pretty
.:suzanne' swimmer
.:syahrul' nvps

.:TAGS BLOGGIE!!!
.:terrence L' toughguy
.:tricia' artist
.:T-Hsuan' she has a twin!

.:vanessa L' internal head
.:vivian C' nvps
.:vivien G' o crap!

.:Wai Synn' ((=
.:WanRu' she makes me happy
.:wan yi' tweety..
.:wan zhen' MRL pro
.:wei an' basketballer
.:wei sheng' linkin park FAN
.:wei sheng2' barker guy
.:wei wei' chinese drama!
.:Wei Xin' 08S03! ((=
.:wilfred' joker!

.:Xue Li' SMILE!

.:Y-Hsuan' CELLO!CELLO!

.:zhen yi' YEAH!(:(:
.:ZhiXuan' NAUX NAUX. ((=
.:ZhongRi' HAHAHAHAHA.
.:ZiJian' HOTTIE, Honey
.:zong xia' chio

N {TALK TO HER.}



N {HER PAST.}

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010




--------------------------------



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com