
Hahaha. ((= It's been a week since we last celebrated some people's birthdays..
HAPPY EIGHTEENTH, SUandWAN!
So guy3 and me kinda met up with WanRu @ Clementi mrt station, and boy, she had NO CLUE we were going to celebrate her bday. In fact, she was supposed to have "a breakfast with guy3 @ Holland Starbucks". And so, she came with her t-shirt and basketball shorts. I couldn't help but just burst out laughing.. (sorry!)
And then, we tricked her. I said i was meeting a friend.. and she guessed Aidan. So i was erm, yeah.. okayy. Yes, i'm meeting Aidan. and it was such a believable thing, coz like ACS is near Holland and stuff like that. So no suspicions. And we sang her a bday song at the Bus-Stop, and our little muffin with the YELLOW candle. HAhaha. ((= Pics are up in Facebook btw.
So we bus-ed to Holland, and we MISSED the stop. So we had to walk 4290753820miles back to Holland, and Zijian honey wanted us to get the balloons for him. So into the party shop we went, and Wanru claimed that the DORA THE EXPLORER girl looks like her. and so we happily bought her that balloon, and for SuAnne a colourful one.
OFF TO STARBuCKS. STILL NO CLUE WE'RE CELEBRATING THEIR BDAYS. Oh, Faith was supposedly "studying" with SuAnne at Starbucks already. So everything was nicely planned out, and WALA! We sang bday song, cut cake, ate cake, camwhored.. ((=
Im so glad WanRu likes our little present. The mug with our FACES in it ((= hahaha.
And yeah, after that Guy3 and I went to bukit batok to eat, and off i went for Charlie's. OH WAIT. i was SO EARLY, so i thought going to CCK library would be a brilliant idea. But then, to my horror, i saw groups/ bunches/ clumps/ colonies of small kids and young adults in the library; like it was so congested and noisy. I gave up.
Settled down @ MOS.
Moral of the story, NEVER GO TO CCK LIBRARY. IT GIVES YOU THE HORRORS.
I really hope that it's genuinely spoilt,
and not that you're just making smth up.
I miss you.