Friday Night Out!
Well, Prelims ended on Friday for me. And so, Eugin and I decided to meet up, after what seemed like years. I must say he lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. ((= hahaha. good job little piggy.
Town was bustling with people of all ages; and i felt as if there was a PJC gathering at ION. Seriously man, hahaha, look left, see a PJCian. Look to the right, and i catch sight of another..
Dinner-ed at BKs. and we had a fun time, just talking, catching up and i think i talked too loudly and this group of guys just turned around to look/stare at me. I swear, it sent shivers down my spine.. hahaha.
And the BK guy at the counter was SO FUNNY!! Standing about 10m away, he'd call out, "HI SIR, HI MAM, COULD I TAKE YOUR ORDER?" Ad when we left, he shouted, "THANK YOU SEE YOU AGAIN!" Wahhh, what great VIPS we are..
We camwhored a little along Orchard Road, towards Somerset Station.. and i guess it's a little hard to take pics of just the 2 of us coz we always needed to find someone who's reliable and trustworthy, the very same person who wouldn't run away with my camera. hahahaha.
All in all, i had fun with you that night. ((= Now, it's time to mug hard for As man. 42 more days! JY JY! ((=
p.s. KIMI AND BUTTON rock. ((=