Down with Flu.
And I wonder who passed it to me... Hmm..
So yesterday, wait, technically, day before yesterday, I went to the clinic.
I left my house at about 7.35pm, and took a slow walk there.
To my horror, the clinic was unusually PACKED.
All the seats (about 50) were taken up, and people were even standing and idling around.
Went to the counter, and took a queue number. 49!
Guess what, the number 34th patient was being served at that moment.
So i waited and waited...
I got a seat, oh finally.
Sat down, and was fiddling with the games on my handphone.
There was NOTHING to do.
The TV was not switched on.
The magazines were all taken by others..
The kids were running around playing happily, like there's no tmrw.
Adults here and there chit chatting..
And i was just exchanging glances with my parents.
Thank God they were there.
If not, i would have died of boredom. Like seriously.
And so, after what seemed like a lifetime, it was my turn!
YAY 49! FINALLY!
And i looked down at my watch..
WOW, i actually waited patiently for 1h50mins thereabout.
LOL. It's madness i tell you. Everyone seems to be down with flu.
Doc said it was just the common cold.
And it wasn't that all major.
So, i waited outside again, for my medicine(s).
And i waited for exactly 27 minutes for my medicine to be ready.
The doc actually gave me 2 pills, 1 cough syrup and a losenges-like thing.
So much for saying, it's a "minor cold".
Lol. 36bucks, paid to the clinic.
I swear, clinics EAT YOUR MONEY.
My mum was scolding me, coz she claims that I could have saved 80% of that 36bucks,
IF i'd gone to the polyclinic instead.
I kinda have to agree with her, but then, polyclinics are not that reliable you know.
I just have this feeling; the clinic's simply more Trust-Worthy. ((=
So, that's how i spent my Wednesday evening/ night.
Awesome eh?
Oh Oh, let me tell you the effects of those meds.
After consuming them, i suddenly feel like all the heat's radiating away from my body.
And i feel so hot inside. It's as if im exothermic.
And the surrounding temperature's rising, due to my heat evolved.
SERIOUS!
Then it quickens my metabolic rate that i get hungry within 2-3 hours.
And it makes me feel bloated, like there's A LOT of air trapped in my tummy.
Weird huh? I just hope my body's recovering.
LOL.
Have i mentioned what great stamina my nose has?
It can run for like forever!
Oh wells, so much for clinics, docs and meds.
Becoming a doctor has always been my dream.
Dare to dream, they always say.
But not all dreams can come true. (unfortunately)
I just hope, this dream of mine, will.
time's 2.44am.
I still ain't sleepy.
I think it's the meds.
They somehow keep me awake, rather than make me drowsy.
Ironic.
Could it be an allergy?
Doubt so.
It's just weird.