Peejay's College Day was yesterday. We were made to come at 1pm, but ended up slacking all the way till 3plus when we finally moved to the hall, after what they called "briefing" at LT4. Got to meet up with so many teachers and friends, juniors and new J1s. It was fun, just catching up with everyone, talking about how our lives have been and how they'll unfold in the near future. Sadly, i'm still undecided - NUS or SMU. Hmph. On the sidenote, the school's exterior changed quite a bit, like there are many NEW stuff along the corridors/ paths. Kinda refreshing I guess. Okay, now PEEKTURES!
MEXCO, 9th SC.
WHOA, my hair is totally golden-y in here. No wonder everyone kept commenting that I changed my hair colour and style altogether. HAHAH!
MISS TOH! my favourite Chem teacher. THANKS FOR THE LIFT!
Yuhui, my guest for the day. ((= I'm so sorry for what happened, but really, thanks for coming yeahh? <3
NANDHINI RADHAKRISHNAN, came back from India, SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. hahaha! <3
I was so sad though, didn't manage to talk to Ms Ng, Ms Oh, Mr Goh and others. DAMN!
Perhaps, I'll go to school one fine day to meet the 11th Secretary and see the 10th's handover stuff. Kinda like my duty ehh? ((=