I JUST FINISHED WATCHING PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 7!
OMG, boy, I'm happy Seth Aaron won!
He's really really talented. I would wanna own most of his clothes. They're just so current, modern. Punk-rock style, sometimes, but who cares? He just OWNS man.
I want this top-dress thing! It's just SO AWESOME! Actually I came across something similar along Wisma the other time when I was out shopping, but I didn't buy it coz I thought it was a little pricey. I regretted it! I really really regretted it. Note to self: When you see something you like, just grab it. Price is secondary!
See what I mean? They're all so lovely, individually having their own taste and style. These garments are calling out to me, like BUY ME BUY ME! hahaha! ((=
Of course, I also liked how Emilio (runner-up) had some good ones at FashionWeek. Like these..
The dress is to DIE FOR. I swear, it's a Beauty.
I just LOVE fashion. Fashion is everything. I still choose to believe that the essay I wrote on Fashion earned me my A for GP and a spot in NUS. I'm pretty sure my compre sucked terribly, considering how I didn't even finish the AQ and left 3marks worth of questions BLANK.
I want to try fashion-designing in the future. Perhaps as a hobby. For now, I'm pretty occupied in another love - Scrapbooking. It kinda has the fashion element in it, which portrays who I am as a person; my likes, dislikes, flaws and strengths. I think fashion, in any form, allows for individuals to find their true self, to "brand" themselves and all the more bring out even their slightest personality and character. That's the beauty of Fashion. ME LIKEYYY! <3