Camping out at sentosa was such a thrill. the beach was hardly lit, and the number of people out there at that wee hours can be counted with our 2 hands. Nonetheless, it was great company, as we sang bday song, ate cake, and other finger foods, guy3's pizza-on-a-prata, and drank fruity vodka. ((= All thanks to the rain, we had to seek shelter in the pavilion, and time just flew past...
WONDERGIRLS FAN-MEETING!
Nan, thrina and I went over to BrasBasah to sell our lovely books, and we got some money from the guy. BUT, it's not much. So it's all the more worthwhile to just sell to Karanguni man (tip!) We had lunch, CHINESE style at this restaurant opposite Concourse along Beach Road and then we walked over to Iluma to catch a movie. JUST as we were entering, we saw large crowds of people waiting for the arrival of some big superstar(s), and when we asked one of them who had cameras slung around her neck and wrist, guess what she said.
"the WONDERGIRLS ARE COMING!"
OMG OMG OMG! ((= As excited as we were, we ditched the initial movie idea and went to join the front crowd for the meet-and-greet. The security guys there were pretty nice, so they sneaked me into the MnG queue to go on stage to get autographs from ALL THE GIRLS! ((= hahahah! (will post the autographed postcard the next time kayy) Yoobin was the prettiest, and I must say their english is SO POWER! When I went on stage to shake hands and talk to them, they never uttered a word of Korean. All ENGLISH, with Ang-moh accent some more. Their skin being almost flawless was just a sight; though, under heavy make-up. I consider myself REALLY lucky coz in actual fact, we had to get a Sony ericson phone with Starhub in order to get a change to meet them, SO YAY ME! free entry! ((=
SS501 ROCKS!
Oh yes, my korean package arrived that day and I LOVE THEIR NEW ALBUM. Especially the SPECIAL EDITION version of it. Even though there are rumours that SS501 will get disbanded in the near future due to their expired contract with DSPEntertainment, I highly doubt they will ever separate. They're so dependent on one another, and without a member, they're so not complete.
LOVE YA, their new single, topped the Kpop charts for 2 weeks consecutively on MUSIC BANK and their live performances are getting better and better, I must say.
KIM HYUN JOONG!
He's currently in the Philippines, doing a concert with B2st! I really hope SS501 comes to Singapore, to continue the Hallyu wave that's already existent with the coming of the Kpop idol groups SuperJunior, Wondergirls, U-KISS and Beast. U-KISS is scheduled to arrive here tmrw, and they'll be at IMM after 4pm. Too bad I don't have tickets to catch them, neither will my mum allow me to go to the airport to see them. Oh did I mention, SuJu is rather rich. The entire group plus the management team took SingaporeAirlines to Singapore, instead of the normal KoreanAir most Korean peeps take.
I aspire to be a translator in the future. I wanna learn Korean and French, so that I'll be able to communicate with a large portion of our world. For now, it seems like I have so many dreams and aspirations. Diploma in Psych, translator licence... tour the world in 3 years.. make it to Hollywood(hardest ever!)